Salary and Incentive Pay
- Base Pay. Extremely competitive base compensation based on experience and performance
- Overtime. Paid overtime or banked comp time for Staff and Seniors
- Bonus. Eligibility for bonus incentive pay for Supervisors and above
- Employee referral/recruitment bonus. Employee referral program with the potential to earn $2,000 – $10,000 in referral bonuses depending on level of referred employee.
- New business referral bonus. Employees originating new business will be paid 10% of the first year's collected fees.
- CPA Exam Completion Award. Incentive for completion of all parts of the CPA exam.
Those professionals passing all four parts of the CPA exam within one year (12 months) or two years (24 months) from the date of eligibility or date of hire will receive a one-time bonus.
Health and Welfare
- PPO & HSA options available
- Majority of employee portion is paid by Firm + Employer contribution to HSA plans, per pay period
- In addition, we offer:
- Optional, dental coverage
- Optional, vision coverage
- Wellness Benefits
- Maternity Leave Benefits
- Flu Vaccines
Savings and Retirement
- Company match + Profit sharing
- 529 Plan. Education savings plan allows payroll deductions for future college tuition.
- Group term life Insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Long-term disability insurance.
- Short-term disability insurance.
- Holidays. Nine (9) paid holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, two days at Thanksgiving, two days at Christmas, and one floating holiday.
- Vacation Benefits per year:
- Staff & Seniors 2 weeks
- Supervisors 3 weeks
- Managers/Principals 4 weeks
- Shareholders 30 days
- Minimum vacation is 3 weeks after 5 years of service.
- Forty (40) hours of vacation time can be carried over and used in the subsequent calendar year.
- Sick Leave. Accrues monthly for a total of forty (40) hours per year. Unused sick days can be accumulated from year to year with no maximum accrual limitation.
- Charity Volunteer Time. The Firm encourages employees to participate in volunteer organizations and allows up to sixteen (16) hours per year for volunteer activities during normal business hours.
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flextime. Flexible hours allow employees to adjust their work hours to achieve a balanced work/life schedule.
- Hybrid/Remote options available
Career and Professional Development
- CPE. The firm encourages all professional employees to further their technical knowledge through seminars, workshops and training programs. In-house, local, and out of town CPE are available with prior approval. The firm pays 100% of the CPE costs.
- CPA Exam. The Firm encourages all professional employees to diligently pursue and obtain CPA designation and will bear the cost of the following expenses in this regard:
- Becker Professional Review or Wiley CPAexcel review courses company paid
- Application and exam fees required to take the exam
- Paid time off to take the exam
- Framing allowance for your certificates
- Bonus if all four parts passed within first two years of eligibility or hire
- Dues. Professional memberships and dues 100% Firm paid
- Parking. Convenient on-site covered parking that is 100% Firm paid
- Dress for Your Day Policy when not meeting with clients who dress more formally or when out at a client’s office
- Occasional special event days such as Go Texan Day, college T-shirt day, Texans / Astros / Rockets Jersey or T-shirt days
- Complimentary dinners Monday - Thursday during busy season
- Complimentary lunches on Saturday during busy season
- Firm provided soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks
- Firmed-sponsored social activities. Including but not limited to social gatherings after business hours and holiday parties.
- Personal Tax Returns. The Firm's tax software may be used to prepare an employee's personal tax return.
- Fitness. Free access to the building fitness center that is exclusive to One Riverway tenants and their subtenants. Open Monday - Friday 5:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Limited out-of-town travel
- Predominately Houston-based clientele