Harper Pearson has taken measures to achieve our first priority of protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the community at large. Our office will remain open for business, but access to our office will be modified as follows:
1. We encourage clients to send information electronically or via a delivery service.
2. Please contact us at email@example.com or call our office directly at 713.622.2310 if you need assistance.
3. There will be someone at our office from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to meet with you if necessary.
4. On January 11th, we will begin a phased return of employees to our offices. While we encourage our clients to continue communicating by telephone, email, or delivery service, we will have the ability to meet clients in our office as needed. We are requiring all employees, vendors, and clients to acknowledge a statement regarding COVID-19 and to wear a mask to gain access to our offices. Once in our conference room, the mask may be removed with the practice of social distancing.
For those Harper Pearson clients practicing social distancing, or you do not feel comfortable coming to our office in person, these options are available to you:
• Email remains the most effective option for electronic communication.
• Electronic document sharing may be arranged using Harper Pearson’s secure portal. If you would like to be set up on the firm’s portal, please contact Shannon Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or your Harper Pearson contact. An electronic signature of tax returns is available using RightSignature.
Your Harper Pearson contact can also set-up a virtual meeting, conference call, and video conferencing with you as an alternative to in-person meetings. You can also send documents via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or any courier service. Please coordinate this with your Harper Pearson contact. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call our office directly at 713.622.2310.